Sunday 9 January 2011

How Do I Save A Link? Easy!

For the first time in a long time, I've decided to pull an all nighter coding. Before I got a "real job", it was no biggie, but now it's not that easy to do, what with that real job and everything. But after I decided to re-write my node server for my upcoming latency project in C99, from C#, I needed a stretch of time where I wouldn't be disturbed. And so here I am.

But unfortunately, my own ingeniousity interrupted me, and so I gave birth to www.howdoisavealink.com ..with the help of my good friend @Orbixx (Ricky Burgin) of course, he now appears as the favicon!

How often do you want to download a streamable file that someone has linked to you, without your browser downloading it? How often do you have to create a html file with an anchor in it? What if you don't have wget on your fancy windows home pc?

Well now you don't have to.

Enjoy, I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment